EXHIBIT PAGES

 

 

TADMOR...A GHOST TOWN, GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Here are the displays currently featured in our museum - click any picture to view a larger version:

 

Close-up pictures of interest - click any picture to view a larger version (more descriptions coming soon!):

This is the 255 foot covered bridge shortly after the 1913 flood - stood until 1931

Captain Crook's home - 1956

19th Century style pen & ink rendering intended to depict the small town of Tadmor in about 1897.

Close-up view of the 1897 pen & ink rendering of Tadmor